- Built 289 SBF
- Edelbrock Performer RPM aluminum heads
- Edelbrock 4-barrel
- All braided houses
- Electronic ignition
- C-4 3 speed automatic transmission
- "6" code 2.80 rear axle gear
- Full Focal audio aftermarket sound system with updated look-alike stock radio
- Chrome Crager SS Rally wheels with P235/60/R15 tires
- Power brakes
- Manual steering
- Orange finish with flame pin stripping
- "Rally-Pac" factory gauge option with column mounted tach and clock
- Added an extra $69.30 in cost
If you are looking for a fun, reliable, fast, driver Mustang look no further! Equipped with a custom premium focal sound system, Crager wheels, and a high performance 289 this Mustang will make anybody driving smile. This car drives great, shifts smooth, and is comfortable with the new black vinyl bucket seats interior. The undercarriage appears to be unrestored but has a lot of new rubber on it. The orange paint with the flame pin stripping is very unique and is not seen commonly on Mustangs. The new Crager wheels and tires add a mean muscle car stance and compliments the orange paint nicely. Overall, this is a very honest, drive quality, head turning mustang that is meant to be driven anywhere and everywhere.
Disclaimer: Prices do not include government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any electronic filing charge and any emission testing charge. Prices may not include Dealer Delivery and Handling Charges. We update our website inventory frequently, but our inventory changes with recent sales. Mileage may change slightly due to test drives. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions on this page. Please feel free to call us before you visit.